10 Reasons to list during the holidays;
2) Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3) Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4) Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
5) Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
6) Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
7) Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8) January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
9) You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
10) By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
- All Entries (14)
- Yaletown (0)
- Downtown (0)
- Coal Harbour (0)
- West End (0)
- Crosstown (0)
- City Gate (0)
- Lower Lonsdale (0)
- Upper Lonsdale (0)
- Central Lonsdale (0)
- Market Forecast (1)